1. Research from the Grattan Institute has found a continuation of current restrictions in Melbourne could see Victoria reach zero COVID-19 cases within 8 weeks.
2. Myer has struck a deal with Amazon, shifting its "click and collect" counters into Amazon pick up locations called "Amazon Hub" where customers can choose to have their Amazon orders delivered to their nearest Myer store.
3. Buy now, pay later stocks Sezzle and Splitit will be added to the S&P/ASX All Technology Index from September 21. Meanwhile, Zip Co will be added to the S&P/ASX 200.
4. Vanguard has broken a record with the first trillion dollar fund ever, with The Vanguard Total Stock Market Index fund exceeding the $US1 trillion mark.
5. Wall Street plunged yesterday with the Dow falling 2.78% to 28,292.73, the S&P 500 falling 3.51% to 3,455.06 and tech stocks being hit the hardest, with the Nasdaq dropping 4.96% to 11,458.10.
Click here to subscribe to the Switzer TV channel on YouTube and keep up to date with all of our shows.