1. There will be a national cabinet meeting today where Prime Minister Scott Morrison plans to address breaking border closures with state and territory leaders.
2. A2 Milk making an offer for a 75% stake in New Zealand dairy nutrition business Mataura Valley Milk, who are backed Chinese investors.
3. Suncorp has reported a 32% decline in profits and slashed its final dividend by 77%.
4. Russia will test a coronavirus vaccine on 40,000 volunteers, with production aiming to start in September.
5. The ASX is tipped to fall. The Dow closed 0.17% higher to 27,739.73, the S&P 500 jumped 0.32% to 3,385.51 and the Nasdaq was 1.06% higher at 11,264.95.
Click here to subscribe to the Switzer TV channel on YouTube and keep up to date with all of our shows.