1. Gold has broken another record, with its price rising US$2055.79 just after midnight.
2. ResMed reported a 54% increase in net income this reporting season, after increased demand for ventilators.
3. ELMO Software (one of Switzer's ZEET stocks) reported a 25% increase in revenue to $50.1 million in the 2020 financial year.
4. Facebook is launching a short-video feature inside its Instagram app focusing on creating short clips of things like dance and comedy videos, boasting similar features as TikTok.
5. The ASX is tipped to rise as the Dow jumped 1.39% to 27,201.52, the S&P 500 rose 0.64% to 3,327.77 and the Nasdaq was up 0.52% to 10,998.40.
Click here to subscribe to the Switzer TV channel on YouTube and keep up to date with all of our shows.