1. From Wednesday night, it will be compulsory for Victorians to wear a face mask when leaving their homes or face a $200 fine.
2. It is expected to be announced this week that JobKeeper will be extended until Christmas at a reduced rate of over $1000 a fortnight. Struggling small and medium businesses trying to rebuild will also have access to part-guaranteed loans of up to $1 million.
3. Experts question whether CBA will pay a dividend this year, as shareholders await their full-year numbers on August 12.its full-year numbers on August 12.
4. Hong Kong have tightened restrictions again with the largest case increase since January.
5. Australian stocks are tipped for a flat start with the Dow closing down 0.23% to 26,671.95 on Friday. The S&P 500 was up 0.28% to 3,224.73 and Nasdaq was up 0.28% to 10,503.19.
Click here to subscribe to the Switzer TV channel on YouTube and keep up to date with all of our shows.