1. The Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia are expecting 2.5 million Australians, or 20% of the labour force to withdraw from their superannuation savings, when the second round of the early access scheme launches on Wednesday, 1 July.
2. The employment-population ratio in the United States plunged to 52.8% in May, meaning 47.2% of Americans are jobless.
3. Richard White, the chief executive of Wisetech Global has sold $4.5 million worth of shares in the group between June 22 and June 26. The founder still owns around 143 million shares in the Sydney-based company.
4. CSL, Fortescue and Afterpay have been named market leaders over the past 12 months.
5. Wall Street closed on a high yesterday, tipping Australian stocks to open on a high today. The Dow was up 2.32% to 25,595.80, the S&P 500 rose 1.47% to 3,053.24 and Nasdaq jumped 1.20% to 9,874.15.
Click here to subscribe to the Switzer TV channel on YouTube and keep up to date with all of our shows.