1. Ahead of the Eden-Monaro by-election on July 4, record approval ratings for Scott Morrison have been shown.
2. Bullish Sydney-based healthcare company, Sonic Healthcare reinstated their earnings guidance last week and are pointing toward growth in the new financial year.
3. Australia's resources and energy forecasts have dropped by $30 billion in the 2021 financial year, as exports are down from a record high of $293 billion.
4. ZEET stock check-up: Zip Co was down 0.73% on Friday to 5.45, EML was down 1.46% to 3.38, ELMO was up 0.69% to 7.25 and Tyro was up 1.82% to 3.36.
5. Fears of a second wave of COVID-19 mean Australian shares are forecasted to plunge this morning. The Dow closed down 2.84% on Friday to 25,015.55. The S&P 500 was down 2.42% to 3,009.05 and Nasdaq was down 2.59% to 9,757.22.
Click here to subscribe to the Switzer TV channel on YouTube and keep up to date with all of our shows.