1. The US has slammed China for imposing tariffs on Australia after the Australian government pushed for an inquiry into the origins of COVID-19.
2. Safe Work Australia has halted social distancing rules for elevators after office workers, landlords and the property industry argued the isolation rules for lifts were unmanageable.
3. Apple and Google have released contact tracing technology to track the transmission of COVID-19 and three U.S. states have committed to using it.
4. Afterpay have reported their US customer base has increased by 40% in the weekly run rate compared to January and February.
5. The ASX is expected to open higher after a tech-led rally on Wall Street yesterday. The Dow jumped up 1.52% to 24,575.90, while the S&P 500 reached a two-month high rising 1.67% to 2,971.61. Nasdaq was up 2.08% to 9,375.78.
Click here to subscribe to the Switzer TV channel on YouTube and keep up to date with all of our shows.