1. NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian confirmed reports that pubs and clubs will open on Friday, with strict 10 patron restrictions. 10 people will be allowed at outdoor gatherings, cafes and restaurants while 5 people can visit another home.
2. AMP analysed over 53,000 early access superannuation claims to conclude the general applicant is 40 years of age, with nearly 70% under the age of 44. 70% of applicants had super balances less than $50,000.
3. President Trump has said the US health expert, Dr Fauci's, comments against the reopening of businesses and schools was "not an acceptable answer" as he continues to push for the reopening of states.
4. The US has no intention to continue any bilateral relations, with Trump tweeting "100 trade deals wouldn't make up the difference" of the "plague from China".
5. The Dow fell 2.17% closing at 23,247.97. The S&P 500 dropped 1.75% to 2,820.00 and Nasdaq fell 1.55% to 8,863.17.
Pick up a copy of Peter Switzer's book Join the Rich Club from the Switzer Store today.