1. NSW has recorded no new cases overnight for the first time since the coronavirus pandemic began. Premier Gladys Berijiklian says this should not give us a false sense of security.
2. Richard Branson will sell $US485 million worth of his shares in US-listed spaceflight company, Virgin Galactic, to raise capital for his travel empire that includes Virgin Australia.
3. Alan Jones is quitting his 2GB radio breakfast show after 35 years on air. He will retire at the end of the month.
4. US stocks that performed in after hours trading yesterday include Novavax, Tilray, Caesars Entertainment, Eldorado Resorts, Eventbrite, DataDog and BlackRock.
5. The Dow closed down 0.45% to 24,221.99. S&P 500 was up 0.018% to 2,930.32 and Nasdaq rose 0.78% to 9,192.34.
Pick up a copy of Peter Switzer's book Join the Rich Club from the Switzer Store today.