1. The RBA will announce their September policy decision this afternoon. It is expected monetary policy will remain unchanged and they will continue to pledge assistance.
2. According to the J.D. Power 2020 Australia Retail Banking Satisfaction Study, customer satisfaction is highest for midsize banks at 785 (on a 1000 point scale), 775 for industry and 768 for the Big 4 banks. A "shift to digital interactions" has been pinned as a reason behind the shift.
3. Treasury Wine Estates and the Australian wine industry will cooperate with the Chinese Ministry of Commerce's investigation into the Australian wine industry, which could lead to new tariffs on Australia's wine exports to China.
4. Video communication platform, Zoom, have raised their full-year outlook again after exceeding analysts' expectations and quadrupling sales in the most recent quarter. Their share price soared up 8% yesterday.
5. The Dow closed 0.78% lower at 28,430.05, the S&P 500 was 0.22% lower at 3,500.31 and the Nasdaq was up 0.68% to 11,775.46.
Click here to subscribe to the Switzer TV channel on YouTube and keep up to date with all of our shows.