1. The first coronavirus cases in children under 10 in NSW have been confirmed in a seven year old girl and a two month old boy. This takes the state's most recently declared total to 1029.
2. Commonwealth Bank's Chief executive Matt Comyn announced to ABC TV that the bank has granted more than 15,000 home loan deferral payment requests since announcing its relief program on Friday.
3. The Olympics have been officially postponed into 2021, due to isolation methods from the coronavirus. It is the first time in Olympics history that the games have been postponed, though they were cancelled during WWII.
4. The ACCC chairman announced on Tuesday that he had given interim authorisation to Coles, Woolworths, Aldi and Metcash to coordinate their response to panic buying.
5. Wall Street saw its highest upsurge since 1933 with the Dow ending on a 11.37% high at 20,704.91. S&P 500 rose 9.38% to 2,447.33 and Nasdaq was up 8.12% to 7,417.86.